See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The Antifederalists opposed the Constitution primarily because
A. they thought the United States should be ruled by a constitutional monarchyB. they did not want the central government to have too much control over the statesC. they opposed slavery and wanted a constitution that would outlaw itD. they demanded equal representation for all the statesE. they wanted the Constitution to include The Northwest Ordinances
2. Which of the following wrote the majority of the Federalist Papers?
A. Benjamin FranklinB. Alexander HamiltonC. John JayD. James MadisonE. George Washington
3. Why did the delegates agree to keep the proceedings of the Constitutional Convention secret?
A. They knew their work would be unpopular with their constituents.B. They did not want to be subjected to any outside pressures or influences.C. They had received a number of threats to their lives.D. They knew there were many foreign spies hoping to betray them.E. They did not want to provoke an uprising among the people.
4. All the following were important influences on the framers of the Constitution EXCEPT:
A. the Magna CartaB. the English Bill of RightsC. the Roman republicD. The Spirit of the LawsE. the Federalist Papers
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us