See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Of the states below, which one was President Lincoln most concerned about how the population felt about the Civil War?
A. IllinoisB. KentuckyC. GeorgiaD. MississippiE. South Carolina
2. Match the battle with its state.
V) Vicksburg1) Georgia
W) Atlanta2) Maryland
X) Richmond3) Mississippi
Y) Gettysburg4) Virginia
Z) Antietam5) Pennsylvania
A. V-3, W-1, Y-5, Z-2, X-4B. V-3, X-4, Y-5, Z-1, W-2C. W-1, X-4, Y-5, Z-3, V-2D. V-2, W-1, X-4, Y-5, Z-3E. W-1, X-3, Y-5, Z-4, V-2
3. Place the following events in chronological order:
1) Lincoln elected
2) Lincoln took office
3) Upper South secedes
4) Lower South secedes
5) Fort Sumter attacked
A. 1, 2, 5, 3, 4B. 3, 4, 1, 2, 5C. 4, 3, 1, 2, 5D. 1, 4, 2, 5, 3E. 1, 5, 3, 4, 2
4. Which is the BEST explanation for why the South lost?
A. They used slaves to fight.B. They had poor generals.C. They had weak support from the population.D. They had too many deserters.E. The war lasted too long.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us