See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. All of the following led to World War I EXCEPT
A. the rise of capitalism.B. the formation of alliances.C. imperialism.D. the desire for self-determination among nations.E. extreme nationalism.
2. The immediate cause of the United States's entrance into World War I was the
A. assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.B. announcement by Germany of the use of unrestricted submarine warfare.C. sinking of the Lusitania.D. Zimmermann Note.E. attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
3. Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points, written in 1918, aimed to
A. guarantee that all people live under a democracy.B. spread U.S. influence in the world.C. shift U.S. policy from isolation to involvement.D. establish a peacekeeping force in Europe.E. prevent future wars by rectifying the causes of World War I.
4. Henry Cabot Lodge objected to the League of Nations on the grounds that it
A. violated the Constitution.B. might lead the United States into future wars.C. was too idealistic to be workable.D. was to be located outside of the United States.E. violated the principals of self-determination.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us