See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The National Origins Act of 1924
A. favored immigration from all parts of Europe because America needed European workers.B. greatly reduced the number of immigrants from Eastern and Southern Europe.C. favored immigration from Asia and Africa because the immigrants were likely to work for low wages.D. had little impact on the flow of immigrants into the United States.E. led to an immigration movement of U. S. residents back to Europe.
2. This African American leader thought the way for African Americans to improve their position in American society was to gain vocational training to obtain jobs in agriculture, craft work, and manufacturing.
A. Booker T. WashingtonB. W. E. B. DuBoisC. Marcus GarveyD. Malcolm XE. Martin Luther King Jr.
3. Margaret Sanger is best known for
A. being the first female cabinet member in a presidential administration.B. devoting her adult life to pushing for women to have the right to vote.C. advocating prohibition.D. singing jazz songs.E. opening the first birth control clinic in the United States.
4. Which of the following was not a cause of the Great Migration?
A. The need for workers in munitions plants during World War IB. Lynchings in Southern townsC. Jim Crow lawsD. The Great DepressionE. The failure of cotton crops in the 1910s
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us