See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. NATO was formed primarily to stop the spread of Communism in
A. Asia.B. Europe.C. South America.D. Africa.E. the Middle East.
2. In the years after World War II, President Truman's foreign policy was focused chiefly on
A. nuclear testing.B. economic growth in underdeveloped countries.C. containment of international communism.D. diplomatic relations with Eastern European nations.E. creation of cultural links with Red China.
3. The reaction by Western Europe to the Berlin blockade was the
A. invasion of East Germany.B. threat to increase nuclear arms.C. use of spy satellites.D. boycott of Soviet goods.E. Berlin airlift.
4. For Western Europe, the Marshall Plan provided
A. military assistance.B. cultural links.C. technology.D. economic aid.E. medical goods and equipment.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us