See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were tried for and found guilty of
A. spying for Nazi Germany.B. inciting opposition to World War II.C. being communists.D. providing information about the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union.E. violating tax laws.
2. Which of the following was NOT considered an important factor in the rise of suburbia after World War II?
A. The building of new highwaysB. The G.I. BillC. The construction of new train linesD. White flightE. A housing shortage in cities following World War II
3. All of the following are associated with the anti-communist movement of the late 1940s and 1950s EXCEPT the
A. hearings of the "Hollywood Ten."B. trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.C. McCarren Act.D. G.I. Bill.E. Army-McCarthy hearings.
4. William Levitt is often compared to Henry Ford because they both
A. invented new products that changed American society.B. standardized production of particular products.C. used extensive government funding to advance particular projects.D. created products that only the wealthy could afford.E. publicly supported the rise of fascism in Europe.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us