See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which organization was not involved in the Civil Rights Movement?
A. SNCCB. UFWC. CORED. SCLCE. NAACP
2. Place these Civil Rights milestones in chronological order.
1) Montgomery bus boycott
2) Birmingham desegregation demonstrations
3) voting rights march from Selma to Montgomery
4) Brown v. Board of Education
5) Greensboro lunch counter sit-ins
A. 1, 4, 2, 5, 3B. 4, 1, 5, 2, 3C. 4, 5, 1, 2, 3D. 5, 2, 4, 1, 3E. 1, 5, 4, 3, 2
3. The goal of the Freedom Rides was to desegregate
A. lunch counters.B. school buses.C. bus stations.D. interstate buses.E. trains.
4. The landmark Brown v. the Board of Education Supreme Court decision on school desegregation was based on
A. the 14th Amendment equal protection clause.B. the 13th Amendment, which ended slavery.C. the 5th Amendment due process clause.D. the Bill of Rights.E. the doctrine of strict scrutiny.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us