See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Ronald Reagan was called the Great Communicator because
A. he always told the truth.B. he memorized his speeches.C. he connected with people.D. he had been an actor.E. it was his nickname as a radio announcer.
2. Supply-side economics was designed to
A. increase demand by cutting taxes.B. provide more goods and services.C. provide money for new business investment by cutting taxes.D. make government grow.E. cut the size of the government.
3. Who did not vote for Bush in large numbers in 1988?
A. SouthernersB. WomenC. Those with high incomesD. Residents of MaineE. Reagan Democrats
4. Which issue is least emphasized by "family values" advocates?
A. AbortionB. Stay-at-home mothersC. ReligionD. HomosexualityE. Education
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us