See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. In his 2001 "War on Terror" speech to Congress, George W. Bush demanded the Taliban do all of the following EXCEPT
A. immediately close all terrorist camps.B. release all foreign prisoners.C. transfer all terrorists on Afghani soil to the United States.D. hand over Saddam Hussein.E. give U.S. troops access to terror camps to ensure compliance.
2. Mortgage-backed securities are
A. bundles of subprime mortgages traded like stocks.B. low-interest loans offered to people with troubled credit histories.C. another name for adjustable-rate mortgages.D. recession-proof investments.E. stable assets.
3. George W. Bush's immigration reform policy can best be described as
A. amnesty for all people who immigrated to the U.S. illegally.B. unrealistic, in that it refused to acknowledge illegal immigrants who were already working in the United States.C. a policy to deport immediately all illegal immigrants.D. a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants already working in the United States coupled with measures to restrict more from entering.E. a way to safeguard American jobs for U.S. citizens.
4. The Bush Doctrine refers to
A. a policy of unilateral, preemptive strikes against suspected terrorist threats against the United States and its allies.B. a program of tax cuts to spark economic activity.C. a policy of creating an international coalition of forces to crush terrorist threats.D. rebuilding the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina.E. a systematic plan to encourage environmental initiatives to prevent global warming.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us