See All test questions
Take more free SAT World history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of these was part of the French National Assembly's initial plan for government reform?
A. Constitutional republicB. DictatorshipC. Limited monarchyD. Absolute monarchyE. Democracy
2. The Bill of Rights signed by William and Mary prevented the English monarch from doing all of the following, EXCEPT
A. interfering with freedom of speech in ParliamentB. levying taxes without legislative approvalC. suspending any law passed by ParliamentD. refusing to hear grievances made by citizensE. imprisoning subjects without due cause
3. The Louisiana Purchase provided France with significant funding for
A. rehabilitating the economy after Louis XVI's extravagant spendingB. establishing a new republican government following the failure of the previous oneC. overthrowing the monarch and starting a new government under the JacobinsD. financing Napoléon's campaign to conquer Europe and build a French EmpireE. rebuilding the nation after the defeat at the Battle of Waterloo
4. Simón Bolívar was MOST interested in leading revolutions against Spain in the Americas because he wanted to
A. rule the entire region as a dictatorB. establish a unified Latin American stateC. force the Spanish into North AmericaD. isolate the region from outside influencesE. transfer colonial control from Spain to France
5. In taking the Tennis Court Oath, the National Assembly vowed to
A. establish a republican governmentB. overthrow the oppressive monarchyC. boycott all unfair taxesD. write a new state constitutionE. install a military dictatorship
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us