CliffsTestPrep SAT I/PSAT Pdf Download
|Category： PSAT Pdf Download,|
|File type： PDF||
|File size： 3.5 MB|
|Star level： ★★★☆☆|
CliffsTestPrep SAT I/PSAT Pdf
Your SAT I: Reasoning Test or PSAT Score
Can Make the Difference!
And because of this fact, you can't afford to take a chance. Prepare with the best!
Because better scores result from thorough preparation, your study time must be used most effectively. CliffsTestPrep SAT I/PSAT has been designed by leading experts in the field of test preparation to be the most comprehensive guide that you can realistically complete in a reasonable time. In keeping with the fine tradition of Cliffs Notes, this guide is written for the student. It is direct, precise, compact, easy to use, and thorough. The testing strategies, techniques, and materials have been researched, tested, and evaluated and are presently used in SAT I test preparation programs at many leading colleges and universities. This book emphasizes the Bobrow Test Preparation Services approach, developed over the past 27 years with thousands of students in preparation programs. The Bobrow approach focuses on the six major areas that should be considered when preparing for the SAT I:
1. Ability Tested
2. Basic Skills Necessary
3. Understanding Directions
4. Analysis of Directions
5. Suggested Approaches with Samples
This guide combines introductory analysis sections for each exam area with lots of practice —four full-length practice tests (three SAT and one PSAT). These practice tests have complete answers, in-depth explanations, analysis charts, and score range approximators to give you a thorough understanding of the SAT I and PSAT.
CliffsTestPrep SAT I/PSAT was written to give you the edge in doing your best by giving you maximum benefit in a reasonable amount of time and is meant to augment, not substitute for, formal or informal learning throughout junior high and high school.
Don't take a chance. Be prepared! Follow the Study Guide Checklist in this book and study regularly. You'll get the best test preparation possible.
- PSAT Math Practice Test: Method for Math and Linear Equations
- PSAT Math Practice Test: Systems of Equations
- PSAT Math Practice Test: Rates, Ratios, Proportions, and Percentages
- PSAT Math Practice Test: Exponents Radicals Polynomials and Rational ex
pressions and Equations
- PSAT Math Practice Test: Functions
- PSAT Math Practice Test: Quadratic Equations
- PSAT Reading Practice Test: Method for Reading Comprehension and Reading Test Passage Types
- PSAT Reading Practice Test: Synthesis Questions and the Kaplan Method for Infographics
- PSAT Reading Practice Test: Global and Command of Evidence Questions
- PSAT Reading Practice Test: Connections and Vocab-in-Context Questions