The Important Reminders on SAT Essay
The SAT Essay section will always be the first thing you see on the test. You will have 25 minutes to write a coherent response to a given prompt. Although you probably have written essays in the past, you may not have had to write one quite like this before. In this chapter, we will show you how to address the prompt, brainstorm ideas, and write a high-scoring essay in the scant time given.
Important Reminders on SAT Essay:
* A pencil is required for the essay. An essay written in ink will receive a score of zero.
* Do not write your essay in your test book. You will receive credit only for what you write on your answer sheet.
* An off-topic essay will receive a score of zero.
* If your essay does not reflect your original and individual work, your test scores may be canceled.
- New SAT Essay Writing Tips
- A few tips that may help you get good SAT essay scores
- How to balance your time on the SAT essay
- ETS graders focus on three major things when looking at your SAT essay.
- How Quickly Your SAT Essay Is Graded
- SAT Essay: What ETS Says Is Graded
- How is the SAT essay scored?
- How to write the SAT essay
- What Are the SAT Essays About?