A few tips that may help you get good SAT essay scores
You now know all you need to know to write a great essay. Here are a few tips that may help you get that extra point.
Use big words only if you know how to use them.
Avoid overly casual writing. You're writing for an adult, not for your peers. Your own voice should come through, but it should be your best voice.
Create a mix of long and short sentences.
Don't start two sentences the same way. Variety matters.
- New SAT Essay Writing Tips
- How to balance your time on the SAT essay
- ETS graders focus on three major things when looking at your SAT essay.
- How Quickly Your SAT Essay Is Graded
- SAT Essay: What ETS Says Is Graded
- How is the SAT essay scored?
- How to write the SAT essay
- What Are the SAT Essays About?
- The Important Reminders on SAT Essay