Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Though the thought seems humorous now, we - both my friends and I - dreamed of becoming a garbage-truck driver when we were much younger.
2. Each swimmer should check that they have goggles, a swimsuit, and a towel before boarding the team's bus.
3. Whoever our next mayor might be, I believe that he or she absolutely must protect our citizens from any further violence.
4. If nobody in the house is going to eat that pasta, they ought to refrigerate the leftovers so that the food stays fresh.
5. Alone on the prairie, one often begins to feel that they have a special connection to the desolate landscape.
6. Many people, after touring the medieval fair, become an apprentice to blacksmiths or jewelry-makers.
7. One of my classmates thinks that their parents are the most productive and generous members of society who ever lived.
8. What any particular antique violin is worth is determined by its age and maker.
9. All of the watches in our collection, which is comprised of timepieces from distant centuries, is highly valuedby connoisseurs of horology.
10. Someone is at the door, but I am unaware of what purpose they might be visiting us for at this late hour.
11. Each runner will have a lane on the track, which has recently been resurfaced, to themselves in order to minimize accidents.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us