Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. As I have taught my little sister more and more about soccer, she and me spend more time kicking the ball around outside.
2. On our travels through Germany, Raphael, Bill, and me met both weary travelers and excited explorers.
3. Us students are leading a solidarity march in order to protest the unfair treatment of migrant farm workers.
4. When I saw Kate jumping on the trampoline, I asked my friends and she to be careful, for the springs were old and worn-out.
5. My puppy and I go to the dog park as often as possible; I love to watch his rambunctious antics as he chases other friendly dogs and plays in the river.
6. Annabelle is an old acquaintance of our family; my brother and her may even get married someday.
7. When Debbie answers the phone, she always responds "this is her."
8. To a great artist such as he, both oil painting and charcoal sketching come quite naturally.
9. He throws the ball accurately; she catches it consistently; together, he and she make a remarkably well-rounded team.
10. The bear chased Xander and me while Martha's climbing skills allowed her to perch safely in a tree.
11. Playing the way us Wildcats do is sure to guarantee victory in the tournament.
12. Concert audiences in the 1800s did not have access to recording technology and might only hear a song once in their entire life; for they, an encore was their only chance to hear a piece of music for a second time.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us