Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Coffee, a beverage that many entrepreneurs depend on, it is not only stimulating and delicious, but also comforting.
2. The people of Qalif frequently follow their family trade, they work mainly in fishing, oil, and education.
3. A worldwide authority on horticulture, Gerald Holmes, after training at the finest academies in France.
4. The Trenton Thunder is a Minor League baseball team, it is from Trenton, New Jersey.
5. In 1686, at the age of only eight, Heinrich Gustav was appointed captain in the German army, he was a prince and was therefore required to serve in the armed forces.
6. I one met a Harvard math professor, considered preeminent in his field; and at the forefront of economic analysis.
7. Carnegie-Mellon University, which has one of the finest computer science programs in the nation, and its students are recruited by top companies every year.
8. St.Michael's Church, in Longstation, England, is an example of what is called a "redundant" church, it is no longer used for regular church services.
9. Eddie Mottau is an American guitarist who has played on albums written by innovators such as John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
10. Llyn Conwy is a picturesque lake in north Wales, many tourists and families visit it each year.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us