Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Departing the port of Boston in 1913, the battleship cruised the U.S. coast, protected merchant fleets.
2. The warm summer sun that radiated onto earth, and the birds sang while dragonflies hovered all around us.
3. The modern-day tennis player, who has access to rackets enhanced by technological innovations, and who is able to set new world records more easily than players of the past.
4. Mt. Austin, which offers a beautiful view from the summit, is in Australia, and is a popular tourist attraction.
5. CAT scans are a medical procedure used to peer inside the human brain without surgery; they are commonly used to diagnose concussions.
6. Amidst the majestic hills of South Dakota, where iron ore was once mined, that young sparrows once frolicked.
7. In an era of smartphones and text-messaging, one may find it difficult to find a moment of silence; at times our technology can seem like a burden.
8. Though often misunderstood, SAT question- writers actually have the best of intentions, want to help you clarify your written and spoken communication.
9. Any great opera depends upon a well-written libretto, the text that will be sung, requires, in most cases, the services of a second author who is not the composer of the music.
10. Automated book-summary technology, programmers believe, may soon be available, so some investors are buying stocks in related new companies.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us