Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A rural airstrip presents a pilot with two primary difficulties: to land on dirt, and avoiding dangerous crosswinds.
2. I prefer my Japanese history class to sitting and listening to American history.
3. Getting an article published can be quite tedious; once written, it must still be edited and reviewed before it is distributed.
4. Though wax candles pose a risk of fire hazard, due to their open flames, they generate a light that is more relaxing than electric candles.
5. To put berries in your breakfast cereal is one healthy idea; putting bananas in your oatmeal is another.
6. Unlike the flu, people who suffer from the common cold may only have to deal with a headache and a congested nose for twenty-four hours.
7. The website's stated mission was "to preserve the internet, and we will record illegal online censorship."
8. My friend makes electronic music by sampling classic tunes and combining them into a remix.
9. This omelet calls for more ingredients than any other recipe's instructions.omelet calls for more ingredients than any other recipe's instructions.
10. To keep her life private and protecting her family, the pop star wore masks and costumes during her live shows.
11. The hands and feet of chimpanzees are far more versatile and dexterous than humans.
12. This calculator's processing power is greater than that of the computers that NASA used in the 1960s to land a man on the moon.
13. Kishore Kumar was a multitalented man who was mainly known as a singer, actor, and wrote screenplays.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us