Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Having read many of both authors' novels, I prefer those of Ernest Hemingway to Victor Hugo.
2. Teeth-grinding, fidgeting, and excessive energy are a few negative side effects of overconsumption of energy drinks.
3. Hibernation, the act of resting and conserving energy when food is scarce, is a behavior more common to bears than most other mammals.
4. There are many famous architects who began as furniture designers, interior decorators, or worked in construction.worked in construction.
5. Human infants, unlike the young of other species, are born without yet knowing the basic instincts that are necessary for their survival.
6. The length of this completed essay, almost eighteen pages long, is far more impressive than that poorly-researched rough draft.
7. For our feature on your achievements, would you like to be interviewed online, in the newspaper, or captured on video?
8. Strict vegans monitor more than just their eating habits; they refuse to use any animal products for clothing or to decorate.
9. More citizens of New York City (with its affordable subway network) utilize public transportation than those of any other city.
10. One minor tragedy of life is that you must choose to follow only a single path rather than going down all possible roads.
11. If you are planning a solo wilderness adventure, some important necessities are a compass, a map, a supply of water, and to tell people where you are going.a compass, a map, a supply of water, and to tell people where you are going.
12. The newest models of seismographs, which are scientific devices designed to measure the movements of tectonic plates, are now more sophisticated than previous eras.
13. Ear-piercing has many social functions; it not only is a sign of rebellion, but also is an indicator of fashion sense or demonstrates belonging.
14. The nighthawk is a bird that eats primarily insects, much like the diet of many other birds around the world.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us