Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Although the world traveler had seen many impressive sights, she could not decide whether the stone ruins of Machu Picchu were more confounding then the colossal Great Pyramid at Giza.
2. To demolish the volume of human trafficking across the border, the government implemented new security measures, but this did not complete eliminate the problem.
3. The warring tribes competed for land and resources throughout history, but neither tribe was ever able to completely conquer the small island.
4. When restoring a vintage car or motorcycle, it is wise to proceed carefully and slowly to avoid breaking the original parts that can no longer be superseded.
5. Generally stopping short of outright blackmail or violence, the mobster was famous for publicly making veiled threats towards witnesses who planned to testify against him.
6. When babysitting an infant, a sitter must be frugal with the needs of the child, especially the need for food, security, and sleep.
7. The bank robbers are still at large, but the police are carefully tracking there whereabouts.
8. Groups of elite actors working on a film together must control their egos to prevent fights from breaking out among prima donnas.
9. Ever since I accidentally offended my boss in the staff meeting yesterday, he has been treating me in a freezing manner and ignoring all of my attempts to apologize.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us