Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Although initial success can be rewarding, the feeling of satisfaction can promptly wear off quickly.
2. The safety of bridges, keeping them from becoming dangerous, is overseen by government departments, but unfortunately, the spans occasionally suffer abrupt structural failure and collapse.
3. This fine wool sweater was once being knitted by my grandmother, and it has always been among my favorite articles of clothing.
4. There was an immediate and massive and tremendous public outcry against the dictator's proclamation.
5. The teacher taught a lesson that cleared up any misconceptions about the nature of space travel.
6. When a budget is stuck to by you, you will find yourself with more money left in your pocket at the end of each month.
7. Sangita Santosham, a respected vocalist, has multiple genres of singing that are known by her.
8. Perhaps some superstitions arose from the belief that after a disaster first occurred, it would repeat itself under similar circumstances.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us