Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The bicycle was pedaled by him furiously as he tried to catch up to the bus that had left without him.
2. The World Cup is a famous and well-known soccer (or football) championship with fans around the world.
3. The art and artifacts of ancient American cultures were intended to be represented by the artist.
4. A thrifty investor may buy diverse assets in order to make a fortune.
5. Gustav Holst, though known mainly for his orchestral suites, also has several operas composed by him.
6. The Olympic runner was legendary for winning the marathon and also the 100- meter dash in the same week.
7. The unique structural-support beams, specifically built and intended for this particular use, were both artistic and technical marvels.
8. Some love songs are written for a specific romantic interest; others are composed about more general ideals.
9. The masterful fresco painting, unmatched by any other artwork in its genre, was extremely unique.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us