Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of the following choices provides the most relevant introduction to the sentence that follows?
Considered one of the most popular Western songs of all time, "Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie" is actually an adaptation of an old sea song called "The Sailor's Grave."
2. Which of the following choices most effectively combines the two underlined sentences below?
Alan Dinehart was an American actor and director who initially studied to be a priest. He entered the film industry and eventually appeared in over eighty-eight films.
3. Which of the following choices provides the most relevant and specific supporting examples for the following sentence?
A "rake angle" is a measurement used to describe the sharpness or dullness of edges or points when making tools that have cutting edges or chiseling points.
4. Which of the following choices provides the most relevant and vivid sensory details for the following sentence?
The mountains of northern Scotland, while often cold and dangerous for inexperienced hikers, are also filled with sweeping sunlit glens and the sweet smell of native wildflowers.
5. Which of the following choices most effectively transitions between the two underlined sentences below?
Debra Sina is a monastery located in the highlands of Eritrea, a country in the Horn of Africa. This monastery is the site of an annual pilgrimage in June of each year.
6. Which of the following choices provides the most relevant and effective conclusion to the following sentence?
Romania is perhaps the only former Soviet country that is attempting to remedy the illegal appropriation of factories, homes, and business through the foundation of a national joint-stock company that helps reimburse the original owners for their stolen property.
7. Which of the following choices provides the most specific and vivid description of the colors of the Hawaiian sunset in the following sentence?
The Hawaiian sunset is famed for its colors, which are generally quite vivid, and has been commemorated in song by no less a luminary than Elvis Presley himself.
8. Which of the following choices provides the most effective and specific supporting details for the following sentence?
So-called "Grid computing" is a computer network in which each computer shares its resources, rather than keeping each computer isolated from every other computer in the system.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us