Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. India - a diverse country containing a mix of cultures and customs within its borders - is famous in its warm hospitality, its spicy rice dishes, and its embrace of many different spiritualities.
2. James decide to become a mechanic, for he had always been curious on the inner workings of machinery and engines.
3. Though most domesticated dogs are not capable of caring for themselves for extended periods of time, in some cities there are packs of roaming feral dogs who are able to scavenge and survive on their own without any human support whatsoever.
4. Galileo Galilei was a profound thinker, influential in many fields, but particularly known for his theories and research in astronomy, and for his rebellion from religious authority through his insightful assertion that the Earth revolved around the Sun.
5. Although visiting relatives in another city can be fun, you must be careful not to impose on their hospitality for too long, lest you become a burden.
6. "Asymmetrical warfare" is another name for guerrilla-style tactics, when a smaller force must engage a much larger force to battle.
7. Before a recording artist enters through a contract with a record label, he or she should have the deal examined by at least one independent lawyer with expertise in the fields of entertainment and contract law.
8. Austin, Texas is regarded in some residents and music journalists as "the Live Music Capital of theWorld," although one must admit that there are many other cities that could contend for the honor.
9. In keeping with the era of its design, the old hotel maintains a complete set of antique furnishings, and all the art on its walls are original works.
10. Leonardo da Vinci is celebrated for one of humanity's foremost geniuses: his creative insights into painting, anatomy, and mechanical design can stun a contemporary audience even five centuries after his death.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us