Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Darla's apartment was often difficult to fall asleep in, because it was adjacent with a room of rowdy party animals who loved to stay up late and blast their stereo system at maximum volume.
2. Authors selected for the philosophy journal must be respected in their field, and should hold advanced degrees and have a great deal of practical experience.
3. Bursting with color, the pale hospital patient appreciated her friend's gift of flowers.
4. Plymouth was once a brand of automobiles produced in the United States, but it was dissolved and absorbed into other brands in 2001; however, some investors would like to revive the marque, leaving the future of the Plymouth name in question.
5. Although deforestation is extremely detrimental to the planet's delicate ecology, yet many timber companies continue to harvest lumber for large corporate profits.
6. The bass guitar differs from standard guitars in that the bass has fewer strings, a longer neck, and the ability to produce lower notes.
7. Charles and me love to play dodgeball, and we have spent many an hour engaged in this exciting pastime.
8. ChristinaWahlberg can handle a foil quite deft; in fact, she has competed in Olympic fencing.
9. Unethical political decisions are able to be protested by concerned American citizens.
10. Historical wolf hunts would include noblemen, conscripted peasant farmers, and trained wolfhounds, though they were often injured as the wolves attempted to defend themselves with teeth and claws.
11. James Scawen was a British politician in the mid-1700s who was once pressured by a large mob to reveal how he had voted in an important election, and his father inherited a large estate near London.
Which of the following choices provides the most relevant conclusion to the preceding sentence?
12. There are many kinds of dogs, but mine - a golden retriever, is my favorite, he is very loyal and friendly.
13. I prefer modern boat designs, and although my cousins enjoyed the interior styling of the old steamship, I considered the decor fairly primordial.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us