Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The number of new bands from my hometown of Austin are astonishing when you consider that the city used to be much smaller than it is today.
2. Both the egg and the eggplant, which have little in common with one another, is very versatile when it comes to preparing a home-cooked meal for your family.
3. Sitting on the couch and watching TV was the best ways that Eric knew how to pass the time; unfortunately, he couldn't pass 11th grade.
4. Arching their backs and hissing is a behavior common to many felines when they feel that their safety is threatened.
5. According to my friend, a coin collector, a number of people are seeking Liberty Head nickels minted in 1883.
6. There is more than two decades left until the next major earthquake is expected to shake California.
7. Two writers in the USA, with unbelievable audacity, were claiming to write a thousand books a year by working as a team and barely sleeping.
8. Since news of the bankruptcy came suddenly, the entire company are clearing out their desks immediately.
9. The school of fish, hiding among the jagged coral, were easily seen by the hammerhead shark, despite the gloomy camouflage of the surroundings.
10. Philip Ferdinand's debt, which grew rapidly as he spent frivolously on extravagant luxuries, were what ruined him in the end.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us