Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The vote of the American people, who turned out in record numbers, demonstrate that our nation longs for more honest politicians to take office.
2. Pham Tuyen's compositions, many of which praise Vietnamese Communism, is proof that music can simultaneously be art and propaganda.
3. The field of ceramics, which some laypeople simply call "pottery," are wide and varied in application.
4. The use of various drinking vessels for different dining situations are a commonly accepted practice across many world cultures.
5. My parents always told me that going to the horse races are something to experience at least once in your life.
6. Neither smoking nor drinking alcoholic beverages are good for your long-term health.
7. Down the wildflower-covered mountain runs the trickle of snowmelt and the roaring river that ends in a foaming waterfall.
8. The condensation that forms on cold glasses has long been of interest to young scientists.
9. Although both of the campers saw the mountain lion, neither are going to report the sighting to their counselors, since leaving the main trail is against camp rules.
10. Only one in five doctors agrees that health is more a matter of good genetics than of a balanced approach to eating and exercise.
11. The collection of note shapes in written music from the 1400s are significantly different in appearance from the collection of note shapes in modern notation.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us