Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. While you were at the hotel eating lunch, I will be at the gym for my daily workout.
2. It's a bad idea to go to an international airport without having your passport ready!
3. When your grandfather came to America two generations ago, he runs a small factory in New York.
4. This mountain began as a resort that will attract famous international visitors to its spa and hotel.
5. This wolf has not only learned to howl on cue, but also will jump over fences.
6. Lizards rustled through the grass as we hiked up the hills of the wild island.
7. Someday we went to the North Pole to be like our favorite adventurers of olden days.
8. Having a computer allowed you to view more free entertainment than even a king and queen of a hundred years ago.
9. Since I've studied hard for medical school for years, I believed I would become a doctor.
10. The oceans will have rose from their ancient levels to their present-day levels because of powerful natural forces.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us