Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A well-trained team must practice regular and diligently, so that the members trust one another.
2. After training for many years in the company of other well- disciplined soldiers, a sniper shoots more accuratelythan other marksmen.
3. Though you may have training as a radiological technician, you can still make a career change easy to an executive role.
4. You must run quickly to get first or second place in the highly competitive Olympic sprints.
5. Kei Tari was a Japanese comedian and musician who melded seamless jazz and humor.
6. Annual "Clean Your Computer Day" is a keen- awaited holiday for programmers around the world.
7. Surprisingly, my anthropology professor says she can speak easier to a large crowd of people than to a small group of experts in her field.
8. The "Feaster Five" road race is known for ending dramatically.
9. Sir Erec is an Arthurian Knight of the Round Table, and as such, he is required to fight valiant.
10. The champion lost all of our respect when she snatched the microphone and gave a haughty victory speech.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us