Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The tree branch banged and rattled against the window all night, and in the morning, it was in pieces.
2. Today in our class of thirty students, two policemen burst in the door and arrested her in the middle of the classroom.
3. The Russian ambassador spoke to the President of France and the delegate from Spain, promising him that their governments could work together in the future.
4. Strawberry jam from the chefs at my local French restaurant is my favorite treat; they make it fresh each day in their kitchen.
5. Cats, mice, and dogs don't always get along together - the dogs tend to chase the cats, and they tend to chase the mice.
6. You may want to take an extra science, math, or language arts class, but it is technically the only official requirement for graduation.
7. Today I saw two calico cats, a monarch butterfly, and three fluffy dogs on the way to work, but they were my favorite animals of the morning.
8. The small group of soldiers could see the prince well-protected on one side of the battlefield and King Richard under vicious attack on the other, so they rallied to him.
9. My friends want to go to the party, but they are not comfortable going to it without getting their parents' permission.
10. In China and Korea, the chefs are known for their spicy food in certain regions and for more delicate fare in other parts of it.
11. The ocean can be easily distinguished from a lake by two things: the presence of kelp and its distinctive smell.
12. The piano is known for its lovely and expressive sound; naturally, a trained pianist will find it especially beautiful.
13. In a shocking turn of events, these illegal downloads are from protected government sources; it cannot be accurately traced.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us