Home > SAT Test > SAT Grammar Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Grammar Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. No one, including the professors, were ready for the probing questions asked by the members of the peer-reviewed scientific journal.
2. The company is about to run out of funding for research, so they are going to turn to investors in hopes of securing a loan.
3. One style of teacher prefers to lecture, rather than interact with students; they can often be found at the front of the classroom.
4. Someone can be both brilliant in one field and far below average in many others; they are called "savants."
5. Everyone I know, including all my friends and relatives, are going to be celebrating the holidays with good cheer.
6. As it ran from the poachers, the pack of wolves raced across the barren tundra.
7. My young nephew reports that he knows some well-educated people who think he or she deserves a scholarship or grant.
8. Until it can be exchanged for a more durable and inexpensive material, these alloys will continue to be used in bridge-building.
9. Carlos predicted that anyone who attends the Bach and Mozart performances are open-minded about the idea of listening to classical music.
10. Only the gifted few with unique talents are likely to be remembered favorably by history in two hundred years.
11. "Is," he asked with curiosity, "both of your sisters attending the dance?"
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us