Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If ab = 4, and 3b = 2, what is the value of a ?
2. 4x + 2y = 24 and = 7, what is the value of x ?
3. If = 4, what is the value of x ?
4. If -1 ≤ a ≤ 2 and -3 ≤ b ≤ 2, what is the greatest possible value of (a + b)(b - a) ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us