Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If , what is the value of 4x + 3y?
2. If , what is the value of x?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the circle above, arc AB has a measure of 7π. What is the value of x?
For what value of k will the system of equations above have at least one solution?
5. If x represents the radian measure of an angle, where , and , then what is the value of ?
6. If , and b = 4, what is the value of a?
7. What is the smallest integer value of x such that is less than 1?
If the area of the figure above is square units, what is its perimeter?
9. What is one possible solution to the equation
In the figure above, triangle ABC has an area of 19. What is the value of tan θ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us