Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A rectangular box has sides 3, 4, and x and a volume of 18. What is the value of x ?
2. Jeanne babysits Chuy one day each week. Jeanne charges a $20 fee for the day, plus $5.50 for every 30 minutes of babysitting. How much has Jeanne earned after three hours of babysitting? (Disregard the $ sign when gridding your answer.)
3. The parabola y = -x2 + 5x + 6 is intersected by the line y = - x + 12. What is the y-coordinate of the intersection closest to the x-axis?
4. 13r + 8v = 47 22v = 63 - 17r
Based on the system of equations above, what is the sum of r and v ?
5. A gardener has a cultivated plot that measures 4 feet by 6 feet. Next year, she wants to double the area of her plot by increasing the length and width by x feet. What is the value of x ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us