Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If x > 0 and x2 - 25 = 0, what is the value of x ?
In the figure above, cos a ° = . What is sinb ° ?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, lines l and m are parallel, 180 - 2 c = b , and c = 65. What is the value of a?
4. a+ 3b = −10
a + b = −2
In the system of equations above, what is the value of a?
5. 2x + 8y = 74
3x - 4y = 43
If ( x , y ) is the solution to the system of equations shown above, then what is the value of y?
Tony has created his team flag by joining four colored rectangles, red, yellow, blue and green, as shown in the figure above. He then added a white stripe that runs from one corner of the flag to the opposite base. If the flag has a total height of 36 inches, what is the height, in inches, of the blue rectangle?
7. At a dessert shop, each cupcake has 60 more grams of sugar than each frozen yogurt. If 3 cupcakes and 4 frozen yogurts have a total of 390 grams of sugar, how many grams of sugar does each cupcake have?
8. If one angle of a right triangle measures a °, and the cos , then what is sin (90 - a )° ?
9. 12x + 3y = 90
ax + by = 15
In the system of equations above, a and b are constants. If the system has no solutions, what is the value of ?
10. If and , what is the value of y ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us