Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Hayoung is competing in a triathlon comprised of swimming, running, and biking. She starts by swimming m miles. Next, she runs 11 times the distance that she swims. Finally, she bikes 18 times the distance that she swims. If Hayoung swims 2.5 miles, what is the total distance in miles Hayoung travels as she competes?
2. At the local mall, Casey's Card Cart sells cards à la carte. Casey's revenue R , in dollars, for x days is given by the function R ( x ) = 250 x - 20. If Casey earned $1,230, how many days has she sold cards?
3. Marty is planning which crops to plant on his farm for the upcoming season. He has enough seed to plant 4 acres of wheat and 7 acres of soybeans, but the total area of farmland he owns is only 9 acres. He earns $90 per acre for every acre of wheat planted and $120 for every acre of soybeans planted, and he must pay a 10% tax on all money he earns from selling his crops. What is the maximum profit, in dollars, that Marty can earn from planting wheat and soybeans this season?
What is the area of the shaded region of the circle, bound by the x -axis and the line y = - x , rounded to the nearest whole number?
In the figure, AC is bisected by BD . If BC is 7, then what is the length of BD ?
6. The daily recommended serving of protein is 50 grams. A nutritional bar contains 32% of the daily recommended serving of protein and 10% of the daily recommended serving of fat. If the nutritional bar contains 700% more grams of protein than grams of fat, what is the daily recommended serving of fat, in grams? (Disregard units when gridding your answer.)
7. Set R consists of all the one-digit prime numbers. Set S contains all of the elements of Set R, as well as an additional positive integer, x.
If the sum of all of the elements of Set S is 30, what is the value of x 2 - 11 x - 25 ?
8. Set R consists of all the one-digit prime numbers. Set S contains all of the elements of Set R , as well as an additional positive integer, x.
Michael wants to change the value of x so that the mean of Set S is equal to the median of Set S and for Set S to have no mode. What value of x would accomplish his goal?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us