Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A climate change panel estimates that New York City's sea levels are rising at a rate of 1.2 inches every 10 years. According to the panel's estimate, how long will it take, in years, for New York City's sea levels to rise by 14.4 inches?
2. In the xy -plane, the point (2, 10) lies on the graph of the function f ( x ) = 2 x2 + bx - 8. What is the value of b ?
3. A regional radio station sells time slots for advertisements in 30-second intervals. If the station airs advertisements for 220 minutes per day, every day of the week, what is the total number of 30-second advertisement time slots the station can sell for Thursday and Friday?
4. A local frozen yogurt store views percentage rates of how many total viewers clicked on posts on its social media page. On the first 8 posts the store posted, the average (arithmetic mean) of the clicked-on percentage rates was 60%. What is the least value the page can receive for the 9th rating and still be able to have an average of at least 75% for the first 16 posts? (Disregard the % sign when gridding your answer.)
5. c = 800t + 950
Swathi made an initial contribution to a Roth IRA retirement account. Each year thereafter she contributed a fixed amount to the account. The equation above models the amount c, in dollars, that Swathi has contributed after t yearly contributions. According to the model, how many dollars was Swathi's initial contribution? (Disregard the $ sign when gridding your answer.)
In the figure above, point D is the center of the circle, line segments AB and BC are tangent to the circle at points A and C, respectively, and the segments intersect at point B as shown. If the circumference of the circle is 64, what is the length of major arc AC ?
7. Mali is a landlocked country in western Africa. In 2015, its population was estimated to be 14.5 million. For the following 10 years, the population of Mali was projected to grow by 3 percent each year; this relationship can be modeled by the equation P = 14.5( r ) y , where P is the population, in millions, y years after 2015.
What is the value of r in the equation above?
8. Mali is a landlocked country in western Africa. In 2015, its population was estimated to be 14.5 million. For the following 10 years, the population of Mali was projected to grow by 3 percent each year; this relationship can be modeled by the equation P = 14.5( r ) y , where P is the population, in millions, y years after 2015.
What is the projected population of Mali in 2022, in millions, to the nearest tenth of a million?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us