See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 21/2 sticks of butter measure 20 tablespoons, how many tablespoons are in 4 sticks of butter?
2. Find the smallest even number that is divisible by 3, 5, and 7.
In this regular pentagon, find the sum, in degrees, of the angles a, b, c, d, and e.
4. A certain fraction is equivalent to 2/3. If the fraction's denominator is 12 less than twice its numerator, find the denominator of the fraction.
5. Find a solution to the equation p2 = 3p + 40.
6. A sequence of numbers begins 1, 5, 4, 8, 7, 11, 10. What would be the 21st term of this sequence?
In this diagram, lines l and m are parallel. Find a - b, in degrees.
8. If all the integers from 1 to 2,010 inclusive were written down, how many total digits would appear?
9. If xy = 120, and , find x + y.
10. The shortest side of triangle T is 10 cm long, and triangle T's area is 84 cm2. Triangle U is similar to triangle T, and the shortest side of triangle U is 15 cm long. Find the area of triangle U in cm2.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us