See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If x + 100 = 2x, what is the value of x?
2. A rectangle's length is twice its width. If its area is 32 square inches, find its width, in inches.
3. The height of an object thrown in the air with an initial velocity of 96 feet per second can be modeled by the function , where h is in feet and t is in seconds. What would be the ball's maximum height, in feet?
4. If 20 percent of half a number is 17, what was the original number?
The pie graph above shows the percentage of students who take each foreign language at a certain high school. If 260 students take either French or Spanish, how many students go to the school?
6. If the area of an equilateral triangle is , find the length of one of its sides.
7. If w2 - v2 = 54 and w - v = 9, find the value of 2w + 2v.
8. What is the value of the smallest number that is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6?
The polygon shown has nine sides. How many additional lines must be drawn in order to make sure that every vertex (corner) is connected to every other vertex?
10. Car rental company A charges $80 per day, plus 25 cents per mile driven. Car rental company B charges $100 per day, plus 10 cents per mile driven. If you plan on renting a car for 3 days, for what number of miles would the costs of the two cars be equivalent?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us