See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Julie ran the 100-yard dash four times. Her times for the first three dashes were 16 seconds, 18 seconds, and 15 seconds. If her average time on all four dashes was 15.5 seconds, what was her time, in seconds, on the fourth dash?
2. Find a value of x that satisfies x2 = 3x + 10.
3. The line y = mx + b passes through the points (0, 7) and (-2, 3). Determine the value of m + b.
4. The ratio of a rectangle's length to its width is 5:3. If its area is 60 square inches, find its width, in inches.
5. When a certain number is divided by 5, the remainder is 2. When the number is divided by 7, the remainder is 6. If you know that the number is positive and less than 50, what is one possible value for the number?
6. If ab = 4 and a + b = 5, what is the value of a2 + b2?
7. Hiring a band for a party involves a flat fee and an hourly fee. If it costs $525 to hire a band for 3 hours, and $765 to hire them for 5 hours, what is the flat fee, in dollars?
Consider the preceding diagram. If , the measure of angle 7 is 130
9. For all numbers g and h, let g & h be defined as . For what value of h does 4 & h = 26?
Determine the length of segment .
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us