See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If four times a certain number is decreased by 5, the result is 25. What is the number?
2. For every integer m greater than 1, let ?m? be defined as the sum of the integers from 1 to m, inclusive. For instance, .
What is the value of
If the circumference of the circle above is 10π, then what is the value of a2+b2?
4. A, B, C, D
How many different three-letter arrangements of the letters above are possible if no letter may be repeated? (An arrangement like ABC is distinct from an arrangement like BCA.)
5. If , then
6. Every term in a certain sequence is one less than three times the previous term. If the fourth term of this sequence is 95, what is the first term of the sequence?
7. If , what is the value of
8. Admission to a museum is $10 for each adult and $5 for each child. If a group of 30 people pays a total of $175 in admission, how many adults are in the group?
The perimeter of the isosceles triangle above is 24. If the ratio of a to b is 2 to 3, what is the value of b?
In the figure above, , , and . What is AD?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us