See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 10 less than 2x is 22, then what is the value of x?
In the figure above, if , then what is the value of y?
3. If , then what is the value of
4. In the xy-plane, the line passes through the point (3, 5). What is the value of m?
5. The ratio of men to women in a room is 4:5. If the room contains three more women than men, how many women are in the room?
6. If, for some constant value b, the equation is satisfied by the point (5, 2), then what is one possible value of b?
7. A mixture of water and sucrose is 10% sucrose by weight. How many grams of pure sucrose must be added to a 200-gram sample of this mixture to produce a mixture that is 20% sucrose?
8. A runner runs a 16-mile race at an average speed of 8 miles per hour. By how many minutes can she improve her time in this race if she trains and increases her average speed by 25%?
The area of the figure above is 78. What is its perimeter?
10. Every sophomore at Hillside High School is required to study at least one language among Spanish, French, and Latin, but no one may study more than two. If 120 sophomores study Spanish, 80 study French, 75 study Latin, and 50 study two of the three languages, how many sophomores are there at Hillside High School?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us