See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. For all real numbers n, let be defined by What is the value of?
2. The Civics Club earned 25% more at its bake sale in 2007 than it did in 2006. If it earned $600 at its bake sale in 2006, how much did it earn at its bake sale in 2007?
3. If the sum of two numbers is 4 and their difference is 2, what is their product?
In rectangle LMNO above, P is the midpoint of side . If the perimeter of the rectangle is 48 and side is twice the length of side , what is the area of the shaded region?
5. If , what is the value of x?
6. Points P, Q, R, and S lie on a line in that order. If is twice as long as and four times as long , what is the value of
The figure above shows the graph in the xy-plane of a quadratic function with a vertex at (m, n). What is the value of m?
8. If the sum of five consecutive even integers is 110, what is the least of these integers?
According to the data in the table above, by what percent did the number of applicants to Collins College increase from 1990 to 1995? (Disregard the % symbol when entering your answer into the grid. For instance, grid 50% as 50.)
10. A jar contains only black, white, and red marbles. If randomly choosing a black marble is four times as likely as randomly choosing a white marble, and randomly choosing a red marble is five times as likely as randomly choosing a black marble, then what is the smallest possible number of marbles in the jar?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us