See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A certain clothing store sells only T-shirts, sweatshirts, and turtlenecks. On Wednesday, the store sells T-shirts, sweatshirts, and turtlenecks in a ratio of 2 to 3 to 5. If the store sells 30 sweatshirts on that day, what is the total number of garments that the store sells on Wednesday?
2. A rectangular box has a height of 4.5 inches and a base with an area of 18 square inches. What is the volume of the rectangular box in cubic inches?
3. If 5x – 4 = x – 1, what is the value of x ?
4. If ab = 4, and 3b = 2, what is the value of a ?
5. If b is a prime number such that 3b > 10 > b, what is one possible value of b ?
6. The Tyler Jackson Dance Company plans to perform a piece that requires 2 dancers. If there are 7 dancers in the company, how many possible pairs of dancers could perform the piece?
In the figure above, if semicircular arc BC has length 6π and semicircular arc CD has length 4π, what is the area of rectangle ABCD ?
8. Let f (x) = x2 - 5. If f (6) - f (4) = f (y), what is | y |?
The owner of a spice store buys 3 pounds each of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves from distributor D. She then sells all of the spices at $2.00 per ounce. What is her total dollar profit (1 pound = 16 ounces)? (Disregard the $ sign when gridding your answer.)
10. Points E, F, G, and H lie on a line in that order. If EG = EF and HF = 5FG, then what is ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us