Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If two times a number is equal to that number minus 4, what is the number?
2. The number of soil samples, s, that Sonal needs for an experiment must be greater than 6 but less than or equal to 13. Which of the following represents an acceptable number of soil samples for Sonal's experiment?
In the figure above, the graph of y = f(x) is shown. Which of the following could be the equation of f(x) ?
4. If x + y = 0, which of the following must be equivalent to x - y ?
5. Which of the following is equivalent to 2x2 - 6x - 8 ?
6. Ryan and Allison build a ramp to help their elderly cat, Simms, walk up to their bed. They need the ramp to make a 35° angle with their bedroom floor. How long must the ramp be to reach the top of their bed that is exactly three feet off the ground?
7. If 3a + 2b = 24 and 4a + 5b = 53, what is the value of a + b ?
8. Given the equation y = 3x2 + 4, what is the function of the coefficient of 3 ?
9. Steven needs to buy t theme park tickets for himself and his family. Each ticket costs $80, and the number of tickets he needs to buy can be modeled by the expression t2 - 4t - 90 = 6 when t > 0. What is the total cost of the theme park tickets that Steven purchased?
10. 2c + 3d = 176c + 5d = 39
In the system of linear equations above, what is the value of 4c - 4d ?
11. If x2 + 2xy + y2 = 64 and y - x = 12, which of the following could be the value of x ?
12. Samantha offers two different packages of yoga classes at her yoga studio. She offers two hot yoga sessions and three zero gravity yoga sessions at a total cost of $400. She also offers four hot yoga sessions and two zero gravity sessions at a price of $440. Samantha wants to offer a larger package for long-time clients in which the cost must exceed $800. If Samantha does not wish to include more than 13 sessions for the long-time client package, will she be able to create this package for her clients?
13. Cuthbert is conducting a chemistry experiment that calls for a number of chemicals to be mixed in various quantities. The one amount of which he is unsure is grams of potassium, p . If Cuthbert is certain that (3p2 + 14p + 24) - 2(p2 + 7p + 20) = 0, what is one possible value of 3p + 6, the exact number of grams of potassium that Cuthbert would like to use for this experiment?
14. What is the value of (2 + 8i)(1 - 4i) - (3 - 2i)(6 + 4i) ?(Note: i = )
15. If 2 = x - 3, which of the following is the solution set for x ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us