Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 7 times a number is 84, what is 4 times the number?
2. If 3x = 12, what is the value of ?
3. Which of the following graphs shows a strong positive association between x and y ?
4. If + 22 = 38, what is the value of x ?
5. If each number in the following sum were increased by t, the new sum would be 4.22. What is the value of t ?
6. If 4x · n2 = 4x + 1 · n and x and n are both positive integers, what is the value of n ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us