Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 16a2 + 4a - 6 = 0, what is a possible value of a ?
2. In order to make a profit, a zoo needs to sell at least 350 admission tickets each day. Four student groups, each of which includes 48 students, have purchased tickets for admission. If z represents the number of additional tickets sold today, and the zoo made its daily profit goal, which of the following inequalities could represent all possible values for z ?
3. A country's birth rate is the number of births per year per 1,000 people in the country, and a country's death rate is the number of deaths per year per 1,000 people. Immigration refers to the number of people who move into a country each year, and emigration refers to the number of people who move out of the country each year. A country's population growth is determined by these four variables. Table 1 gives birth, death, immigration, and emigration rates in four countries and lines 1-4 in Figure 1 model the population for the four countries shown over time.
Line 1 represents which country's population?
4. At the start of a new movie at the Cineplex 16, there are 250 people in the theater. However, 10% of the people walk out of the theater within the first 15 minutes of the movie starting. If another 10% leave in the next 15 minutes and this rate continues for the duration of the movie, which of the following graphs correctly models the number of people in the theater during the movie?
Which of the following includes all possible values of y in the equation above?
The scatterplot above displays the marathon times of the eight members of a running club in relation to their ages and the line of best fit. How many people have times at least fifteen minutes faster than what would be expected based on the line of best fit?
7. The table below shows the relative investment in alternative energy sources in the United States by type. One column shows the relative investment in 2007 of $75 million total invested in alternative energy. The other column shows the projected relative investment in 2017 given current trends. The total projected investment in alternative energy in 2017 is $254 million.
United States Investment in Alternative Energy Sources
Based on the information in the table, if an investment was made in alternative energy in 2007, what is the probability that the money was invested in wind resources?
8. The table below shows the relative investment in alternative energy sources in the United States by type. One column shows the relative investment in 2007 of $75 million total invested in alternative energy. The other column shows the projected relative investment in 2017 given current trends. The total projected investment in alternative energy in 2017 is $254 million.
Based on the information in the table, which of the following statements is the most accurate?
9. Monster Truck Inc. leases a new truck for a down payment of $3,200 plus monthly payments of $380 per month for 36 months. Which of the following functions f represents the total amount paid, in dollars, after m months, where 0 ≤ m ≤ 36 ?
10. What is the equation of a line that contains the point (6, -5) and has an x-intercept of 3 ?
11. A single frame of 35 mm film is about three-quarters of an inch long. A film reel holds up to 1,000 feet of film. How many reels are required for a two-hour, forty-seven minute film shot at 24 frames per second?
12. Hua needs to receive completed surveys from at least 3,800 potential voters in her city. She has noticed that for every 5 surveys she sends out, only 1 survey is completed. Last week she received 1,350 completed surveys, and this week she received 900 completed surveys. Hua plans to send out s additional surveys. Which of the following inequalities shows all possible values for s that would ensure that Hua receives 3,800 completed surveys?
In the figure above C is the midpoint of BD and AC = DE. What is the value of n ?
14. Allie is a caterer who is building 4 sandwich platters. Each sandwich platter contains turkey slices that weigh 2 ounces each and bread slices that weigh 1 ounce each. In each platter, she has a total of 100 slices of turkey and bread that weigh a total of 160 ounces. Solving which of the following system of equations yields the number of turkey slices, t, and the number of bread slices, b, that are in the 4 sandwich platters?
15. 4a + 2z = 10 -3a + z = -10
Based on the system of equations above, what is the value of 10a ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us