Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
The graph shows the cost of installing a vinyl privacy fence. The company charges a flat installation fee plus a cost per linear foot of fencing. Based on the graph, how much does one linear foot of this particular vinyl fence cost?
Which of the following expressions is equivalent to the expression shown above?
In the figure shown, ΔABC ∼ ΔDBE. What is the length of
Which of the following represents the function shown?
If line L shown here is reflected over the x-axis, what is the slope of the new line?
6. If p = 4x3 + x - 2, q = x2 - 1, and r = 3x - 5, then what is 2p - (q + r)?
7. Which of the following are the roots of the equation 2x2 + 4x - 3 = 0?
8. If g(x) = 3x - 5 and at what point does the graph of g(x) intersect the graph of h(x)?
9. If where x > 0 and k > 0, which of the following equations gives k in terms of x?
10. 4x - (10 - 2x) = c (3x - 5)
If the equation shown has infinitely many solutions, and c is a constant, what is the value of c?
11. If which of the following is not a possible value of a?
If the system of inequalities shown has no solution, what is the value of k?
What value(s) of x satisfy the equation above?
The circle shown is given by the equation x2 + y2 + 6x - 4y = 12. What is the shortest distance from A to B?
15. If g is a function defined over the set of all real numbers and g(x - 1) = 3x2 + 5x - 7, then which of the following defines g(x)?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us