Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
What is the result of dividing the two expressions above?
2. If graphed, the ordered pairs in the table above would form a line. Where would this line intersect the x-axis?
3. Mount Fuji in Japan was first climbed by a monk in 663 AD and subsequently became a Japanese religious site for hundreds of years. It is now a popular tourist site. When ascending the mountain, tourists drive part of the distance and climb the rest of the way. Suppose a tourist drove to an elevation of 2,390 meters and from that point climbed to the top of the mountain, and then descended back to the car taking the same route. If it took her a total of 7 hours to climb up and back down, and she climbed at an average rate of 264 vertical meters per hour going up and twice that going down, approximately how tall is Mount Fuji?
If (x, y) is a solution to the system of equations above, what is the value of x2?
5. If M = 3x2 + 9x - 4 and N = 5x2 - 12, then what is 2(M - N)?
The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Bridge in Louisiana is the longest bridge in the United States, at 23.83 miles long. The histogram above shows the distribution of the lengths, in miles, of 28 of the longest bridges in the United States, including Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Bridge. Which of the following could be the median length of the 28 bridges represented in the histogram?
7. In the United States, the original full retirement age was 65. The retirement age has since been pushed to 66 and will soon move to 67, as life expectancies go up. The Social Security Administration periodically conducts studies regarding retirement age. One such study focused on whether or not retiring early lowers a person's life expectancy. The study found a weak positive correlation between retirement age and life expectancy. If data from the study were graphed in a scatterplot, which of the following statements would be true?
8. A student is doing a scale drawing of a woolly mammoth on a piece of poster board for her presentation on the last ice age. She was surprised to find that the woolly mammoth, reaching a height of only about 10 feet, 6 inches, was actually smaller than today's African elephant. Even more surprising is the fact that the woolly mammoth's tusks averaged 11.5 feet in length. If the student draws the mammoth 14 inches tall on her poster, approximately how many inches long should she make the tusks?
9. Johanna picked 3 pounds of strawberries at a "pick-your-own" patch. At this particular patch, the cost is $1.50 for the pail and $3.99 per pound of strawberries picked. If a linear equation is created to represent the situation and written in the form y = mx + b, which piece of the equation would the value 13.47 in this scenario most likely represent?
10. In an effort to decrease reliance on fossil fuels, some energy producers have started to utilize renewable resources. One such power plant uses solar panels to create solar energy during the day and then shifts to natural gas at night or when there is cloud cover. One particularly bright morning, the company increases the amount of its power typically generated by solar panels by 60%. During a cloudy spell, it decreases the amount by 30%, and then when the sun comes back out, it increases the amount again by 75% before shutting the panels down for the night. What is the net percent increase of this company's reliance on solar panels during that day?
11. Zoos use various methods for determining how to feed different animals. Sometimes they use age, weight, or, usually in the case of snakes, length. If a snake that is 2 feet, 6 inches long receives 12 grams of frog mash per feeding, how many grams should a snake that is 1 meter in length get? (Use the approximate conversion 1 foot = 0.3 meters.)
Which of the following gives the length of chord DF in the figure above?
13. If y = 12 - x and what is the value of
If a quadratic equation is used to model the data shown in the scatterplot above, and the model fits the data exactly, which of the following is a solution to the quadratic equation?
15. If h is a function defined over the set of all real numbers and h(x - 4) = 6x2 + 2x + 10, then which of the following defines h(x)?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us