Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If x + 6 > 0 and 1 - 2x > -1, then x could equal each of the following EXCEPT
2. If , what is the value of x ?
3. If the product of x and y is 76, and x is twice the square of y, which of the following pairs of equations could be used to determine the values of x and y ?
4. If - 6 < - 4r + 10 ≤ 2, what is the least possible value of 4r + 3 ?
5. How many solutions exist to the equation |x| = |2x - 1| ?
6. The sum of three numbers, a, b, and c, is 400. One of the numbers, a, is 40 percent less than the sum of b and c. What is the value of b + c ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us